SWEDEN: Hartwall appoints new Swedish distributor
Hartwell has completed the change of its distributor in Sweden ordered by the Finnish and Swedish competition authorities. Oyj Hartwall announced today that it had appointed the Swedish brewery AB Abro Bryggeri as the new distributor of Hartwall's Lapin Kulta beer in Sweden. The deal covers the importation, distribution, sales and operational marketing of Lapin Kulta beer in Sweden, the country's leading imported beer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit