ITALY: Harmony and Quality - the Secret of VITAE
Attractive and mysterious - that's the first impression. Racke's new wine with the remarkable name VITAE (Latin expression 'life') is convincing by its particular and distinctive character. VITAE is a wine full of emotions with a design inspiring a certain sense of relaxation, harmony and clearness by nevertheless preserving some kind of mystical touch.VITAE grows and ripens in Tuscany/Italy. It owes its intensive colour and the full-bodied taste to the Sangiovese grape. This dry wine has got powerful structure and depth creating a full-bodied, firm, but nevertheless, smooth taste. Its bouquet is of vinous fragrance with a light fruityness. The residual sugar content amounts to 3 - 4 g/l and its total acidity to 5,5 g. The alcoholic content comes to 12,5% Vol.The 1998 vintage of VITAE will be delivered now, thus giving the wine an excellent degree of ripeness. The quality category is typified by the designation 'IGT Toscana' (Indicazione Geografica Tipica).Racke's objectives with this new brand are to follow the constant trend towards red wines, especially sophisticated Italian red wines. The introduction started on July 1st and first results indicate a future success story for Racke's Concept-Wine-Range: VITAE's introduction went on in giant steps. Not only in the domestic market but also in other European countries like Austria and Switzerland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends