ITALY: Harmony and Quality - the Secret of VITAE
Attractive and mysterious - that's the first impression. Racke's new wine with the remarkable name VITAE (Latin expression 'life') is convincing by its particular and distinctive character. VITAE is a wine full of emotions with a design inspiring a certain sense of relaxation, harmony and clearness by nevertheless preserving some kind of mystical touch.VITAE grows and ripens in Tuscany/Italy. It owes its intensive colour and the full-bodied taste to the Sangiovese grape. This dry wine has got powerful structure and depth creating a full-bodied, firm, but nevertheless, smooth taste. Its bouquet is of vinous fragrance with a light fruityness. The residual sugar content amounts to 3 - 4 g/l and its total acidity to 5,5 g. The alcoholic content comes to 12,5% Vol.The 1998 vintage of VITAE will be delivered now, thus giving the wine an excellent degree of ripeness. The quality category is typified by the designation 'IGT Toscana' (Indicazione Geografica Tipica).Racke's objectives with this new brand are to follow the constant trend towards red wines, especially sophisticated Italian red wines. The introduction started on July 1st and first results indicate a future success story for Racke's Concept-Wine-Range: VITAE's introduction went on in giant steps. Not only in the domestic market but also in other European countries like Austria and Switzerland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down