USA: Harlan Gardiner Named BevTrade.com President
Harlan Gardiner has been a major force in the business world for more than two decades. He was hired by the Coleman Company as part of the acquisition team that bought EastPak for Ronald Perelman's MacAndrews and Forbes holding company. Gardiner became the president of EastPak.
Previously, he developed JanSport's pack strategy, growing that business from $6 million in annual sales to over $100 million. By redeveloping the backpack and daypack lines, Gardiner positioned JanSport as the number one worldwide brand in that industry.
At BevTrade, Gardiner will focus on developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies aimed at the retailer.
"The uniqueness of BevTrade is that it marries current and future technology with an industry that is only beginning its move onto the Internet. BevTrade.com provides value-added to not only the supply side of the business, but also to the retailers and distributors who are so integrally a part of the supply chain," Gardiner says.
Harvey Kesner, CEO of BevTrade.com, says, "Harlan Gardiner brings an exceptionally dynamic track record to BevTrade, including extensive experience in the execution and development of retail programs and brand development. We are extremely fortunate to have him on board."
BevTrade has positioned itself to become the dominant electronic marketplace in the beverage industry by empowering the traditional three-tier distribution system with state-of-the-art web-enabled technology. The site gives retailers, distributors and wholesalers comprehensive access to each other through a streamlined ordering process and a patent-pending inventory management function.
BevTrade.com, Inc. designs, develops and installs Internet-based electronic commerce solutions for niche markets. The company links retailers, distributors and suppliers in a seamless connection over web-enabled networks. Users of the company's technology already act as middlemen for distribution of products through supply and distribution channels to retailers. BevTrade.com, Inc. facilitates their migration to web-enabled solutions and empowers retailers' efforts to conduct commerce with their customers online. BevTrade.com is the company's first online exchange.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China