UK: Hardy's to launch three new wines in UK
BRL Hardy is launching a new sub brand, the Hardy's Varietal Range (VR) in the UK this summer. The VR range of three wines will each have a claret shaped bottle with a distinctive cigar band on the neck and will retail at around £4.49 ($6.47). Consumers will have a choice of two reds and one white wine, both the red wines being made by BRL Hardy's chief red winemaker Stephen Pannell who said: "The VR range is made with grapes from a broad spectrum of Australia's viticultural regions which provides us with the flexibility to consistently produce varietal wines at this price point."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets