UK: Hardy's to launch three new wines in UK
BRL Hardy is launching a new sub brand, the Hardy's Varietal Range (VR) in the UK this summer. The VR range of three wines will each have a claret shaped bottle with a distinctive cigar band on the neck and will retail at around £4.49 ($6.47). Consumers will have a choice of two reds and one white wine, both the red wines being made by BRL Hardy's chief red winemaker Stephen Pannell who said: "The VR range is made with grapes from a broad spectrum of Australia's viticultural regions which provides us with the flexibility to consistently produce varietal wines at this price point."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research