UK: Hardy's to launch three new wines in UK
BRL Hardy is launching a new sub brand, the Hardy's Varietal Range (VR) in the UK this summer. The VR range of three wines will each have a claret shaped bottle with a distinctive cigar band on the neck and will retail at around £4.49 ($6.47). Consumers will have a choice of two reds and one white wine, both the red wines being made by BRL Hardy's chief red winemaker Stephen Pannell who said: "The VR range is made with grapes from a broad spectrum of Australia's viticultural regions which provides us with the flexibility to consistently produce varietal wines at this price point."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO