UK: Hardy's to launch three new wines in UK
The VR range of three wines will each have a claret shaped bottle with a distinctive cigar band on the neck and will retail at around £4.49 ($6.47).
Consumers will have a choice of two reds and one white wine, both the red wines being made by BRL Hardy's chief red winemaker Stephen Pannell who said: "The VR range is made with grapes from a broad spectrum of Australia's viticultural regions which provides us with the flexibility to consistently produce varietal wines at this price point."
Australasian marketing manager for BRL Hardy Europe, Bryonie Grieveson said: "We believe Hardy's VR will develop a strong consumer following and create greater awareness and trial of Hardy's wines."
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India