UK: Hardy's launch new red blend in UK run up to Christmas
The UK's third largest wine brand Hardy's Stamp of Australia range is extending its portfolio with the introduction of a Cabernet Merlot blend this November.The addition of the blend, Hardy's hope, will give more balance to a portfolio that had relied too heavily on white wine in a market increasingly red-oriented.Bryonie Grieveson, Australasian brand manager for BRL Hardy Europe, said: "Unique vineyard management techniques have resulted in an outstanding vintage in the Riverland, the grape sourcing area for the Stamps range. This combined with an increase in fruit following additional vine plantings, has resulted in the production of the new Hardy's Stamp of Australia Cabernet Merlot."Hardy's is currently the subject of a £1.3m advertising campaign including TV, press and cinema which will reach an estimated 10m people during the run up to Christmas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"