UK: Hardy's launch new red blend in UK run up to Christmas
The UK's third largest wine brand Hardy's Stamp of Australia range is extending its portfolio with the introduction of a Cabernet Merlot blend this November.The addition of the blend, Hardy's hope, will give more balance to a portfolio that had relied too heavily on white wine in a market increasingly red-oriented.Bryonie Grieveson, Australasian brand manager for BRL Hardy Europe, said: "Unique vineyard management techniques have resulted in an outstanding vintage in the Riverland, the grape sourcing area for the Stamps range. This combined with an increase in fruit following additional vine plantings, has resulted in the production of the new Hardy's Stamp of Australia Cabernet Merlot."Hardy's is currently the subject of a £1.3m advertising campaign including TV, press and cinema which will reach an estimated 10m people during the run up to Christmas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review