UK: Hardys & Hansons suspends shares
Hardys & Hansons has suspended trading of its shares in London.
The UK regional brewer and pub group said late last week that it would suspend the trading temporarily from today (4 September) "pending an announcement".
Hardys & Hansons was sold last month to Greene King for GBP10.59 a share, valuing the company at around GBP270m (US$514m). The company's shares will be suspended pending the outcome of the court hearing to sanction the schemes and the reduction of capital, Hardys & Hansons told the AIM in London.
The acquisition is the latest in a slew by Greene King, which snapped up the Laurel pub group in 2005, as well as brewers Ridley's and Belhaven.
UK regional brewer and pub group Greene King has posted increased sales and volumes for the 36 weeks to 7 January, a performance in line with expectations....
UK regional brewer and pub group Greene King said today (5 December) that trading was in line with expectations after posting a strong set of first-half figures....
UK brewer Greene King has demanded four local pensioners contribute to its legal costs after they failed to block an extension to the opening hours of a local Greene King pub....
UK brewer Greene King has sold 155 pubs based mainly in the south of England to Admiral Taverns Holdings....
Advisors for UK regional brewer Greene King have confirmed that the company is looking to sell around 150 tenanted pubs in southern England....
UK regional brewer Greene King has refused to be drawn on reports that it is looking to sell around 150 tenanted pubs in southern England....
Greene King IPA has been named as the official beer of England's Rugby Football Union (RFU) in a multi-million pound deal lasting four years....
Greene King is closing a brewery as part of its purchase of UK regional brewer and pub group Hardys & Hansons....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020