UK: Hardy's & Hansons profits up 10% in H1
Hardys & Hansons chairman James Kerr-Muir said today that the company has made a positive start to the second half of the year having increased turnover by 8% in the first half to £36.3m and operating profits by 10% to £6.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head