UK: Hardys at the heart of the action
In a bid to drive summer sales Hardys Australian wine has planned a £100,000 radio, bus and black cab advertising campaign in the UK beginning 21 May 2001. Throughout the five-week campaign double decker buses will be branded Hardys and black taxis will be branded 'Hardys. Makes a Great Impression', featuring the Hardys Cabernet Shiraz Merlot bottle. Branded flip down seats and bottle-shaped receipts in taxis will also target consumers with a promotion to win a year's supply of Hardys wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l