AUSTRALIA: Hardy’s appoints PR professional
The Hardy Wine Company has appointed a new group public relations manager.
Australia's largest wine producer said today (30 July) that it has hired Sheralee Davies, previously of the Winemakers' Federation of Australia, to replace Rebecca Hopkins following her promotion to public relations vice president for Constellations Wines US.
Hardy Wine Company senior vice president of global trading and marketing Steve Barbera said: "Sheralee's appointment will support a new phase of activity to strengthen our positive global reputation and profile. Just as the entire wine sector is considering it's positioning and future, the company is also ensuring it is well placed to maximise all future opportunities and handle challenges."
Davies added: "The wine industry has changed significantly in the time I have been involved, and is entering yet another exciting stage to ensure we remain competitive in world markets. I am looking forward to being part of the Hardy Wine Company team and applying my background in industry strategy and positioning to Hardy's operations."
Davies commences in her new role on 13 August.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"