AUSTRALIA: Hardy to comfortably meet Constellation targets
Australia's newly formed Hardy Wine Company should "comfortably" meet targets set by new owners Constellation Brands according to its chief executive David Woods. Hardy is part of the corporate restructuring following Constellation's A$1.9 billion (US$1.14 billion) takeover of the BRL Hardy group. The New York based parent expects its Australian acquisition to contribute up to 25% of its sales in 2004 largely through its market strength in the United Kingdom together with sales to America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours