AUSTRALIA: Hardy to comfortably meet Constellation targets
Australia's newly formed Hardy Wine Company should "comfortably" meet targets set by new owners Constellation Brands according to its chief executive David Woods. Hardy is part of the corporate restructuring following Constellation's A$1.9 billion (US$1.14 billion) takeover of the BRL Hardy group. The New York based parent expects its Australian acquisition to contribute up to 25% of its sales in 2004 largely through its market strength in the United Kingdom together with sales to America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets