AUSTRALIA: Hardy remains possible takeover target - paper
Talk of BRL Hardy as a takeover target has re-emerged in the early part of 2002. A report by the Australian Financial Review says the wine company has been nominated as a "standout takeover candidate" for 2002 by a number of high-level investment bankers. Its suitability is based on its failure to nail the acquisition last year of US winemaker Kendall-Jackson, which has left it exposed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport