AUSTRALIA: Hardy remains possible takeover target - paper
Talk of BRL Hardy as a takeover target has re-emerged in the early part of 2002. A report by the Australian Financial Review says the wine company has been nominated as a "standout takeover candidate" for 2002 by a number of high-level investment bankers. Its suitability is based on its failure to nail the acquisition last year of US winemaker Kendall-Jackson, which has left it exposed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites