AUS: Hardy appoints new marketing boss
Hardy Wine Company has appointed Miriam Leenders as its new global marketing manager.
Hardy Wine Company global trading director Steven Barbera said: "Miriam has a wealth of senior management marketing experience, specifically in the FMCG industry. She joins our team at an exciting and challenging time - not only for the company, but the entire wine industry."
Constellation Brands, the parent company of Constellation Wines, earlier this month reported a 5% rise in sales in Australasia for the year to 28 February.
Pernod Ricard's £7.4 billion takeover of Allied Domecq is the biggest drinks deal since the Seagram sell-off, in which it also played a part, and means the acquisitive French conglomerate will double ...
Speculation over the weekend has suggested that Constellation may have to bid over 700p a share for Allied Domecq....
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
Nestle Waters has bought a majority stake in a new joint venture in Algeria....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Nestle Waters Spain has inaugurated a new water plant in Herrera del Duque near Badajoz, western Spain, a company spokesman has confirmed to just-drinks....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Europe's drinks companies start engines on CETA
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends