US: Hansen stock amendments given nod
Hansen Natural Corporation's stockholders have approved two proposed financial amendments.
The soft drinks company is increasing the number of authorised shares of common stock from 30,000,000 to 120,000,000, and increasing the number of shares of common stock reserved for issuance under the company's 2001 Stock Option Plan by 1,500,000 shares.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads