US: Hansen stock amendments given nod
Hansen Natural Corporation's stockholders have approved two proposed financial amendments.
The soft drinks company is increasing the number of authorised shares of common stock from 30,000,000 to 120,000,000, and increasing the number of shares of common stock reserved for issuance under the company's 2001 Stock Option Plan by 1,500,000 shares.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller