US: Hansen rolls-out Elixir ‘beauty’ beverage
Natural and alternative drinks producer Hansen Beverage Company has rolled-out a low-calorie, functional, ready-to-drink beverage.
Self Beauty Elixir contains vitamins, minerals and botanical extracts, which the company said today (6 March) is designed to "promote and support healthy skin and overall wellness".
Self Beauty Elixir contains 30% fruit juice, 'all natural' flavours, and antioxidant vitamins such as 500% Vitamin E, 150% Vitamin C, and 100% Vitamin A per serving.
The product is also low in sodium, gluten-free, and preservative-free with no artificial colours and is available in three flavours: Blushing Berry, Pink Lemonade, and Tropical Bliss.
Self Beauty Elixir by Hansen's will be sold as a four-pack unit with four individual 8oz slim cans.
The new beverage line will begin shipping this April to mass retailers, drug stores, and major supermarkets within select markets and appear on shelves by late spring.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer