US: Hansen Natural sees Monster COO step down
The chief operating officer of Hansen Natural's Monster Beverage division in the US has quit the company after less than a year in the post.
Hansen confirmed in a filing to the SEC on Monday (5 April) that Nick Gagliardi, who was appointed to the position at the energy drink unit last July, tendered his resignation late last week.
Gagliardi left the company “to pursue other business interests”, Hansen said, without specifying further.
“Mr. Gagliardi’s responsibilities will be handled by other senior executives,” the filing concluded.
Back in August, Hansen secured the presence of Monster in the Carl's Jr and Hardee's fast food restaurants in the US.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review