US: Hansen Natural plans to buy more shares
California-based soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corp. has announced that its board has approved the increase of its current US$50m stock repurchase programme to $75m.
The company, whose brands include Hansen's Natural Sodas, Signature Sodas, E20 Energy Water and Monster Energy drinks, has already bought some $27.7m shares under the programme which it initiated last November. It had 90m common shares outstanding on 12 September.
Soft drinks volumes in Europe in the last three months of 2006 grew by just under 3%, according to recent research....
The latest review of new drinks products has highlighted a juice-heavy energy drink, a controversially-named coffee and some new packaging innovations....
Double D Beverage is upping its offering in its domestic market....
Who's Your Daddy has announced yet another extension to its US distribution footprint....
Who's Your Daddy has extended its distribution footprint in the US....
Who's Your Daddy has begun shipping its sugar-free green tea 'King of Energy' drink in the US....
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch....
Arizona-based Bliss Beverage has teamed up with US financial advisers The Miller Group....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends