USA: Hansen Natural Corporation Reports Record Third Quarter Results; Completes Consolidation of Recent Acquisition of Blue Sky Natural Beverages
Hansen Natural Corporation (Nasdaq:HANS) today reported record sales and net income for the three months ended September 30, 2000. Net sales for third quarter increased 10.8 percent to $22.7 million from $20.5 million a year earlier. Operating income for the quarter rose 3.9 percent to $2.3 million from $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk