USA: Hansen Natural Corporation Reports Record Third Quarter Results; Completes Consolidation of Recent Acquisition of Blue Sky Natural Beverages
Hansen Natural Corporation (Nasdaq:HANS) today reported record sales and net income for the three months ended September 30, 2000. Net sales for third quarter increased 10.8 percent to $22.7 million from $20.5 million a year earlier. Operating income for the quarter rose 3.9 percent to $2.3 million from $2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban