US: Hansen Natural Corp signs Mexico distribution deal
Hansen Natural Corporation has announced it has signed a distribution deal for its Monster Energy drink with Mexican group Comercializadora Eloro, a subsidiary of Grupo Jumex.
The firm will handle distribution of Monster throughout Mexico, excluding the Baja region and Sonora, from 9 January, Hansen said today (15 December).
The deal marks another step forward for Hansen, which recently signed a distribution deal in the US with The Coca-Cola Co and Coca-Cola Enterprises, following strong success for the Monster brand in the energy drinks sector.
The Coca-Cola Co has defended the safety of its Coca-Cola Zero drink and has held talks with officials in Venezuela, following the Government's decision to ban the product....
The UK Office of Fair Trading has shrugged off competition concerns to approve Coca-Cola Co's acquisition of a stake in smoothie maker Innocent Drinks....
Wind turbines, recycled plastics and more environmentally friendly refrigerators are some of the initiatives that have been highlighted by the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) to demonstrate the...
The threat of a federal tax hike on alcohol and sugary soft drinks to help pay for healthcare reform in the US appears to have receded, following comments from leading Senators in the debate....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed plans to integrate three of its business functions into one structure, resulting in five internal promotions....
Venezuela's Government, led by president Hugo Chavez, has called for Coca-Cola Zero to be banned from sale in the country due to unspecified health concerns, according to local reports....
US-based private equity group Warburg Pincus has declined to comment on a report that it has walked away from a stake in Huiyuan Juice Group....
Hansen Natural has seen its share price slip by 11% after it emerged that like-for-like sales declined in May, partly due to teething problems in the group's distribution deal for Monster Energy with ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report