US: Hansen Natural Corp readies share repurchase
Hansen Natural is to buy back up to US$250m of shares
The board of directors of Hansen Natural Corp has approved a new share buyback programme for the repurchase of up to US$250m of its stock.
The programme follows a completed $200m repurchase scheme authorised in March, under which there are now no shares outstanding. The US soft drinks firm made the announcement on Friday (14 October).
In August, Hansen reported an increase in first-half profits, which the company said was down to its Monster Energy brand growing in excess of the category.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets