US: Hansen Natural Corp in packaging revamp
Hansen said its cans now have “more vibrant” colours
Hansen Natural Corp has revamped the packaging of its entire US portfolio for the first time in ten years.
Hansen said today (26 May) that its cans now have “more vibrant” colours and it has changed the orientation of the logo from diagonal to horizontal to give it a “no frills look”.
"We think that our new look is timeless and will last for another generation," said Blair Owens, VP of marketing.
Hansen's new cans will be available nationwide from this summer.
Earlier this month, Hansen said it will continue to seek new markets for its Monster Energy drink in 2010, after reporting a fall in both sales and profits in the first quarter of the year.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly