US: Hansen Natural authorises share repurchase
Hansen Natural Corp, producer of the Monster Energy drink, has authorised a share repurchase programme.
The firm’s board of directors said on Friday (12 March) that its board of directors have authorised the repurchase of up to US$200m of the company’s outstanding common stock.
The firm terminated the common stock repurchase programme authorised in April 2008, under which the company had purchased approximately $189.8m of common stock.
As of 12 February, Hansen Natural Corporation had 88,160,693 shares of common stock outstanding.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages