US: Hansen Natural appoints Monster operating chief
Hansen Natural has appointed Nick Gagliardi as chief operating officer for its Monster Beverage division in the US.
Gagliardi, previously president of Liquid Investments, will oversee the Monster business and report directly to Mark Hall, president of Monster Beverage, the company said yesterday (30 July).
"Nick brings to our company more than 25 years of sales, distribution and business development experience in beverage and consumer products," said Rodney Sacks, chairman and CEO of Hansen Natural. "We are pleased to welcome Nick to our Monster team and look forward to his contributions as our company continues to grow worldwide."
Last month Hansen saw its share price slip by 11% after it emerged that like-for-like sales declined in May, partly due to teething problems in the group's distribution deal for Monster Energy with Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Trade unions in Belgium claimed victory last night as they agreed to end worker blockades of Anheuser-Busch InBev breweries in return for talks with the group on alternatives to its proposed job cuts ...
Carlsberg has secured a swift end to a strike by workers in its native Denmark....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL