US: Hansen files for Q3 2006 - finally
Hansen Natural Corp has finally filed its full results details for the third quarter of 2006.
The US soft drinks group, which has sailed close to being de-listed from the NASDAQ stock exchange due to filing delays, said yesterday (14 May) that the Q3 filing will give it extra time to deliver its full-year results.
The updated details for the three months to 30 September highlighted "unintentional accounting errors" as causing non-cash compensation expense, together with related employment taxes, to be understated by US$1m net of income taxes over a five-and-a-half-year period. Hansen said that it has recorded the impacts of these adjustments in the third quarter and 2006 year-to-date statements.
"As a result of today's filing, the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel has extended the time within which the company may file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2006 to June 14," Hansen said, adding that it believes it will be able to make that date. Hansen has not filed its complete figures for Q1 2007, but said it would do so "within a few weeks of filing its Form 10-K".
Today, Bear Stearns lowered its 2007 and 2008 EPS targets for Hansen to $1.35 - from $1.53 - and $1.93 - from $2.11 respectively.
Earlier this month, Hansen, which makes the Monster Energy brand, posted a 38% leap in sales for the first three months of this year, reaching US$165.4m. The sales figures were the only results given for the three-month period.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018