US: Hangar One updates vodka bottle, readies US ad push
Click through for a look at the new bottle for Hangar One
Hangar One Distillers has lined up a packaging revamp for its namesake vodka portfolio in the US.
The California-based craft distiller said late last week that a new-look bottle will be rolled out across its Hangar One Vodka brand. The portfolio, which initially launched with Straight Vodka, Mandarin Blossom, Kaffir Lime and Buddha’s Hand Citron variants, was boosted by the release of Maine Wild Blueberry flavour in late-2011.
The packaging upgrade, which can be viewed left, will roll out across the US this week, and will coincide with the launch of a new consumer website and a US$2m advertising campaign.
Both the bottle and the label were designed by Stranger & Stranger, with the website and ads being created by The Made Shop.
Hangar One produces its vodka in a decommissioned WWII Naval Air Station hangar in the Bay Area of California.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research