US: Hangar One updates vodka bottle, readies US ad push
Click through for a look at the new bottle for Hangar One
Hangar One Distillers has lined up a packaging revamp for its namesake vodka portfolio in the US.
The California-based craft distiller said late last week that a new-look bottle will be rolled out across its Hangar One Vodka brand. The portfolio, which initially launched with Straight Vodka, Mandarin Blossom, Kaffir Lime and Buddha’s Hand Citron variants, was boosted by the release of Maine Wild Blueberry flavour in late-2011.
The packaging upgrade, which can be viewed left, will roll out across the US this week, and will coincide with the launch of a new consumer website and a US$2m advertising campaign.
Both the bottle and the label were designed by Stranger & Stranger, with the website and ads being created by The Made Shop.
Hangar One produces its vodka in a decommissioned WWII Naval Air Station hangar in the Bay Area of California.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits