US: Hangar One updates vodka bottle, readies US ad push
Click through for a look at the new bottle for Hangar One
Hangar One Distillers has lined up a packaging revamp for its namesake vodka portfolio in the US.
The California-based craft distiller said late last week that a new-look bottle will be rolled out across its Hangar One Vodka brand. The portfolio, which initially launched with Straight Vodka, Mandarin Blossom, Kaffir Lime and Buddha’s Hand Citron variants, was boosted by the release of Maine Wild Blueberry flavour in late-2011.
The packaging upgrade, which can be viewed left, will roll out across the US this week, and will coincide with the launch of a new consumer website and a US$2m advertising campaign.
Both the bottle and the label were designed by Stranger & Stranger, with the website and ads being created by The Made Shop.
Hangar One produces its vodka in a decommissioned WWII Naval Air Station hangar in the Bay Area of California.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends