UK: Research - Bottled water: half of UK bottled water sales are on the go
Bottled water is becoming a popular form of fast refreshment when people are busy. Nearly half of the bottled water bought in the UK is for consumption on the go. While the UK has the highest percentage bought for drinking in non-traditional locations, all of the countries studied bought over 30% of their bottled water on the go. The lowest proportion was in Germany, where home consumption is still very popular.
Bottled water consumption in UK, Germany and Sweden, proportion consumed by occasion, 2001
Datamonitor, 2001: "Drinks On-the-Go 2001:
Quantifying and targeting new drinks opportunities"
(c) 2001 Datamonitor. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without prior written consent. Datamonitor shall not be liable for errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World