UK: Halewood launches RTD addition – report
Halewood International has added to its RTD portfolio, according to reports.
Business magazine Marketing said yesterday (8 March) that the UK-based company will unveil Red Ice, a cherry-flavoured variant on its flagship RTD Red Square, later this month. The new drink will be available in 70cl bottles, the report noted.
The launch is being overseen by Richard Clark, head of marketing at Halewood, the report added.
No-one was available for comment at Halewood International when contacted by just-drinks today.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits