UK: Halewood Intl in six-figure sponsorship deal
Halewood International has signed a six-figure sponsorship deal to sponsor horse racing's Gold Cup Final.
The deal will see banner advertising for the company's redSQUARE Vodka and Lambrini brands around the track and winner's enclosure and on the winning post board at key events on the racing calendar from December 2003 to August 2004.
Horse Racing's mass appeal means the sponsorship deal will drive brand awareness at events via national press listings and through national television coverage of major race events.
Lambrini will play host to a series of Ladies Nights throughout the summer months. As part of the campaign Halewood will produce a 'Lambrini Guide to Racing' with tips on how to pick the best horse and how to place.
In a statement, Richard Clark, marketing controller at Halewood International, said: "We are committed to providing substantial support for both brands to accompany our TV, outdoor and press ads. Racing exposes our brand to a new audience and we plan to maximise the impact with a series of other initiatives."
The Gold Cup Final is held in February at Haydock Park Racecourse in Merseyside.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban