Product Launch - UK: Halewood International's Lazy Jack's
Click through to view a full image of the product
Halewood International's Lazy Jack's
Category - Cider, apple, 4.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Launching in Bargain Booze outlets this month, followed by supermarket chains in June
Price - GBP1.29 for a 355ml bottle; GBP4.89 for 4x355ml bottle packs.
Halewood International is launching what it calls the "UK’s first American-style, cloudy apple cider".
Lazy Jack's, with an abv of 4.7%, will be targeted at 22-30 year-old consumers, the company said. The product, being produced by Halewood's Woodshed Brewing division, contains "real" fruit juice and "only natural ingredients", the company said.
"Consumer research has supported the fact that the bottle serve combined with the US liquid style will encourage new consumers to enter the cider category on new occasions," said Halewood's director of innovation, Richard Clark.
Lazy Jack’s launch will also be backed by a sampling and digital campaign, Halewood said.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages