Product Launch - UK: Halewood International's Lazy Jack's
Click through to view a full image of the product
Halewood International's Lazy Jack's
Category - Cider, apple, 4.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Launching in Bargain Booze outlets this month, followed by supermarket chains in June
Price - GBP1.29 for a 355ml bottle; GBP4.89 for 4x355ml bottle packs.
Halewood International is launching what it calls the "UK’s first American-style, cloudy apple cider".
Lazy Jack's, with an abv of 4.7%, will be targeted at 22-30 year-old consumers, the company said. The product, being produced by Halewood's Woodshed Brewing division, contains "real" fruit juice and "only natural ingredients", the company said.
"Consumer research has supported the fact that the bottle serve combined with the US liquid style will encourage new consumers to enter the cider category on new occasions," said Halewood's director of innovation, Richard Clark.
Lazy Jack’s launch will also be backed by a sampling and digital campaign, Halewood said.
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Soft Drinks Has The Bottle to Cut Sugar - Comment
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research