Product Launch - UK: Halewood International's Lambrini Cider
Click through to view Halewood International's Lambrini Cider
Halewood International's Lambrini Cider
Category - Cider, 4% abv
Available - From 28 September
Location - UK, in both on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP2.49 (US$4.00) per 75cl pack, GBP4.99 per 33cl four-pack in the off-trade
Distribution - Halewood International
Lambrini Cider will roll out across the UK in three variants: Pear and Apple, Forest Fruits and Summer Fruits.
The brand will target female drinkers, after research by Halewood claimed that the majority of ciders in the UK have male-oriented packaging, with consumer communication being similarly male-biased.
The launch will be backed by marketing support including TV, a sampling programme, PR and social media activity.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World