Product Launch - UK: Halewood International's Lambrini Cider
Click through to view Halewood International's Lambrini Cider
Halewood International's Lambrini Cider
Category - Cider, 4% abv
Available - From 28 September
Location - UK, in both on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP2.49 (US$4.00) per 75cl pack, GBP4.99 per 33cl four-pack in the off-trade
Distribution - Halewood International
Lambrini Cider will roll out across the UK in three variants: Pear and Apple, Forest Fruits and Summer Fruits.
The brand will target female drinkers, after research by Halewood claimed that the majority of ciders in the UK have male-oriented packaging, with consumer communication being similarly male-biased.
The launch will be backed by marketing support including TV, a sampling programme, PR and social media activity.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future