UK: Halewood International rolls-out John Crabbie's in PET
Halewood International's John Crabbie's Cloudy Ginger Beer 500ml PET
Halewood International has launched its John Crabbie's Cloudy Ginger Beer in a 50cl PET format in the UK.
The launch, Halewood said today (14 April), will be its first entrance into the PET market and will also enable the brand to enter the convenience channel. The sleeved plastic bottle replicates the look of the brand's glass product and will be rolled-out across the original and diet ginger beer variants.
The 50cl PET launch will be supported by a TV and outdoor advertising campaign throughout the summer. The bottle will retail at around GBP1.39 (US$2.27).
Halewood initially launched John Crabbie's Cloudy Ginger Beer late last year.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends