Halewood International puts heart into Lambrini redesign to capture female market
Halewood International is rolling out a new Lambrini bottle
Halewood International has revamped its Lambrini bottle in an attempt to give "additional femininity" to the perry brand.
The new bottle features four embossed hearts while a redesigned label now includes a heart above the product name. A silver bottle-top capsule has been added to bottles of Lambrini Original and a gold one to the three flavours in the Lambrini Fruits range.
Halewood said the redesign makes Lambrini more more modern and exciting for consumers.
"Lambrini remains the clear brand leader, and our new design and campaign will seek to re-invigorate the category by celebrating the social aspect of the brand amongst female consumers and creating greater stand-out and visibility for retailers," Halewood's senior brand manager for Lambrini, Michelle Raworth, said.
The relaunch will be supported by a ‘Bring the Brini’ campaign to encourage consumers to enjoy the brand with their friends during a variety of occasions.
The new bottle will roll out from this month in the UK off-trade, Halewood said.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020