UK: Halewood International launches new Crabbie's TV campaign
Click through to view a still from the ad
A new three-week TV advertising campaign for Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer in the UK has been launched today (20 August).
The campaign will also feature Alcoholic Spiced Orange Ginger Beer, the brands' owners Halewood International said. The series of 20-second adverts will run on channels including ITV, Sky, Channel Four, Channel 5 and ITV2.
The TV campaign will also be supported by consumer PR and social media activity, the company said.
It did not reveal how much was being spent on the marketing activity.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"