UK: Halewood International gives Lambrini Christmas push
Halewood International has lined up a GBP1m (US$1.6m) pre-Christmas campaign for its Lambrini wine brand.
The manufacturer and distributor said today (28 October) that Lambrini will be the subject of a national TV advertising and online video-on-demand campaign, which will run throughout December across ITV1, Channel 4 and a number of national satellite channels. Slots will appear in a number of peak-time shows including Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Gordon Ramsey's F Word.
The 20-second commercials are the latest adaptation of the 'Do The Lambrini' campaign and are part of a GBP1m investment in the brand that also includes the launch of a consumer website and a promotion and PR programme.
"We are placing considerable investment behind Lambrini during the key Christmas period to support our retail customers and recruit consumers into the brand," said Halewood's senior brand manager, Sue Beck. "This year we are combining TV advertising with an online video on demand campaign because a large percentage of Lambrini consumers are heavy internet users."
Earlier this year, the company released a rosé variant of Lambrini, targeted at 18-30 year old consumers with a strong bias towards women.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts