UK: Halewood International gets behind Lambrini for summer push
Lambrini has announced its summer marketing campaign
Halewood International is set to unveil a summer marketing push in the UK for its Lambrini brand.
The promotion, which launches on Friday (1 June), targets female consumers in the country with a mascara giveaway on promotional bottles. Lambrini will give away 500 free mascaras every day until 1 August.
The promotion will run on 500,000 bottles and each bottle neck will include a code for consumers to enter at the brand's website.
The bottles will be distributed through the off-trade, including major multiples and convenience stores, the company said.
“This promotion will further drive sales of Lambrini during the summer period, which is typically a strong time of year for the brand," said Lambrini brand manager Lorna Tweed.
The giveaway is not the only promotional push for Lambrini. In March, it announced it would join the trend for limited edition diamond jubilee bottles in the UK.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban