Product Launch - UK: Halewood International Crabbie's Black
Halewood International launches 6%abv Crabbie's Black
Halewood International has launched Crabbie's Black, extending its alcoholic ginger beer range.
Category - alcoholic ginger beer, 6%abv
Available - From 26 August
Location - UK off-trade and on-trade
Price - RRP of GBP1.99 for 330ml bottle in off-trade
Distribution - Halewood International
"Our research has shown there’s a strong demand for additional expansion of the Crabbie’s portfolio by creating more distinct tasting products," said Halewood's director of innovation, Richard Clark. "Real ales with higher abv’s are currently experiencing growth in both the on-trade and take home markets, providing a timely opportunity to launch Crabbie’s Black," he added.
Halewood will launch a consumer advertising campaign on Crabbie's Black, to be fronted by television football pundit Alan Hansen.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report