UK: Halewood adds to Sidekick range
UK drinks group Halewood International has extended its range of Sidekick brands.
Halewood said today (25 May) that it had launched two additions to the vodka-based RTD brand - Cookies & Cream and Toffee Caramel - to sit alongside current offerings including Raspberry Ripple and Choc Mint.
Richard Clark, head of marketing for Halewood International, said: "Innovation is the key to success in this drinks category, consumers are looking for new adult taste sensations and research has shown that these easy drinking cream over ice combinations are just what Sidekick's target audience is looking for."
Halewood has pitched the range at predominately female 25- to 45-year-old drinkers. The new flavours will be available across in UK off-trade outlets from June, priced at GBP4.99 (US$9.34) for each 35cl bottle, with an abv of 14.5%.
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
The state-owned alcohol producer in Russia is looking to produce a cheap vodka for the country, according to local reports....
The Patrón Spirits Company, best known for its namesake premium Tequila, looks set to move into the wider white spirits category with the acquisition of a vodka and a gin brand....
Whyte & Mackay has confirmed it is still in talks with UB Group over a possible sale of the company to the Indian drinks titan....
Central European Distribution Corporation has upped its offer to buy out minority shareholders in Polish distiller Polmos Bialystok....
Pernod Ricard has quelled speculation that its talks with Soyuzplodimport have reached an "advanced" stage....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research