UK: Halewood adds to Sidekick range
UK drinks group Halewood International has extended its range of Sidekick brands.
Halewood said today (25 May) that it had launched two additions to the vodka-based RTD brand - Cookies & Cream and Toffee Caramel - to sit alongside current offerings including Raspberry Ripple and Choc Mint.
Richard Clark, head of marketing for Halewood International, said: "Innovation is the key to success in this drinks category, consumers are looking for new adult taste sensations and research has shown that these easy drinking cream over ice combinations are just what Sidekick's target audience is looking for."
Halewood has pitched the range at predominately female 25- to 45-year-old drinkers. The new flavours will be available across in UK off-trade outlets from June, priced at GBP4.99 (US$9.34) for each 35cl bottle, with an abv of 14.5%.
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
The state-owned alcohol producer in Russia is looking to produce a cheap vodka for the country, according to local reports....
The Patrón Spirits Company, best known for its namesake premium Tequila, looks set to move into the wider white spirits category with the acquisition of a vodka and a gin brand....
Whyte & Mackay has confirmed it is still in talks with UB Group over a possible sale of the company to the Indian drinks titan....
Central European Distribution Corporation has upped its offer to buy out minority shareholders in Polish distiller Polmos Bialystok....
Pernod Ricard has quelled speculation that its talks with Soyuzplodimport have reached an "advanced" stage....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends