UK: Haigh secures global RTD post as Guinness marketing roster cut to two
Guinness UDV has appointed the former marketing director of Guinness GB Gary Haigh to the newly created post of commercial director for global ready to drink (RTD) products. The move is seen by the company as a sign of a concerted push into the lucrative pre-packaged drinks market. Haigh will head a team of six and report to Rob Malcolm, head of global marketing and sales innovation. Haigh will be responsible for new product development and the roll-out of RTDs such as Smirnoff Ice, Smirnoff Mule and Stolly Lemon Ruski.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research