UK: Haigh secures global RTD post as Guinness marketing roster cut to two
Guinness UDV has appointed the former marketing director of Guinness GB Gary Haigh to the newly created post of commercial director for global ready to drink (RTD) products. The move is seen by the company as a sign of a concerted push into the lucrative pre-packaged drinks market. Haigh will head a team of six and report to Rob Malcolm, head of global marketing and sales innovation. Haigh will be responsible for new product development and the roll-out of RTDs such as Smirnoff Ice, Smirnoff Mule and Stolly Lemon Ruski.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends