US: Hahn Estates appoints new president
Californian winemaker Hahn Estates/Smith & Hook Wineries has announced the appointment of William Leigon as president of the company.
Legion was the founder of Wimbledon Wine Company, where he purchased and re-launched his own brand Huntington Wine Cellars.
Previously he was vice president of sales and marketing of the associated Vintage Group, and Legion has over 28 year of experience in the industry. He is also a former co-founder of the Wine Trust and Ariel Vineyards.
Legion said: " I am really excited to have the opportunity to work with Nicky Hahn [chairman of Hahn Estates]. We not only have known each other for many yeas, but Nicky owns some of the finest vineyards in all of Monterey County. He is also the originator of the Santa Lucia Highlands - Monterey's premier appellation. I look forward to producing wines reflecting the vineyards' outstanding potential and that will compete with any wines made in the world."
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends