US: Hahn Estates appoints new president
Californian winemaker Hahn Estates/Smith & Hook Wineries has announced the appointment of William Leigon as president of the company.
Legion was the founder of Wimbledon Wine Company, where he purchased and re-launched his own brand Huntington Wine Cellars.
Previously he was vice president of sales and marketing of the associated Vintage Group, and Legion has over 28 year of experience in the industry. He is also a former co-founder of the Wine Trust and Ariel Vineyards.
Legion said: " I am really excited to have the opportunity to work with Nicky Hahn [chairman of Hahn Estates]. We not only have known each other for many yeas, but Nicky owns some of the finest vineyards in all of Monterey County. He is also the originator of the Santa Lucia Highlands - Monterey's premier appellation. I look forward to producing wines reflecting the vineyards' outstanding potential and that will compete with any wines made in the world."
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets