ISRAEL: Hagalil launches new anise-based RTD
Hagalil Winery is launching Muza - an anise based RTD. The 5% ABV drink marks the first anise-based RTD to hit the Israeli market.
The company plans to expand coverage for Muza around the Mediterranean region.
The drink will initially be marketed in three flavours: lemon, grapefruit and an 8% ABV Minted Lemon Muza. Eventually, a total of seven different flavours is planned.
Hagalil winery is located in Tirat Hacarmel, just south of the port city of Haifa.
The Port industry is currently facing a period of considerable change and adjustment. Innovation and evolving a modern, viable industry structure are seen as vital if Port is to compete effectively in...
After 20 years, the EU has finally agreed a wine trade treaty with the US but European producers fear that too much ground has been given, particularly with regard to the protection of places of origi...
In the third in a series of reports on major family-controlled companies in the wines and spirits arena, Ben Cooper and drinks industry analyst Canadean take a look at Fortune Brands, which owns the i...
Chris Losh laments the capitulation of the EU negotiating team in the recent wine trade negotiations with the US, and asks whether Europe may have to make further even more generous concessions in the...
An innovative fermented lemonade produced by a small Bavarian brewer is one of the more unlikely brand success stories of recent times, but Bionade has taken the Hamburg club scene by storm, earning i...
Three Port shippers are for sale as consolidation continues to bite in the Douro Valley....
After almost 20 years of talks, US and European Community (EC) negotiators have announced an agreement on key provisions of the wine trade....
Drinks group Maxxium Canada is set to become the third largest spirits company in Canada, following the addition of four new brands resulting from the recent acquisition of some Allied Domecq brands b...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends