FRANCE: H1 sales up 10.5% at Laurent-Perrier
The French Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has reported a 10.5% increase in sales for the first half of the year to EUR100.3m (US$128.2m).
The company, which is the largest family-owned Champagne brand, said that the Champagne market was still going "in the right direction", though there had been a slight slowdown in volumes in the second quarter.
New Sun Nutrition, the California producer of functional beverages and supplements, has added to its senior management team....
Nestlé Waters is to launch bottled water brand Vittel in China next month after securing a deal with one of the country's leading wine and spirits distributors.....
Pernod Ricard has reported a 20% leap in underlying first-half profits thanks to a strong performance from its spirits brands....
Nestlé Waters is looking to bolster its presence in the enhanced water category after a solid performance from its core business last year, its chairman and CEO said today (6 March)....
Around 1,000 staff employed by France's leading Champagne houses staged a demonstration in Reims on Tuesday (20 February) following a recent breakdown in wage talks....
Arrowhead Water has promoted its sales and marketing director to the roles of president and CEO....
Laurent-Perrier has posted a healthy climb in sales for the first nine months of its fiscal year....
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier is set to switch distributors in Japan....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research