US: Guru and Kanye West in product launch
US natural and organic drinks producer Guru Beverage has announced a product collaboration with singer Kanye West.
The two have signed a deal to create a product with West, the company said today (9 April).
The product is expected to launch later this year in the US and Canada.
"We are thrilled to be able to collaborate in the development of a new Guru product with Kanye West," said Ray Jolicoeur, co-founder of Guru.
Guru is currently available in Original, Lite (low calorie), Full On Lemonade, Iced Tea Green Tea Honey-Lemon, Juicy Superfruit and Juicy Tangerine flavours.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018