US: Guru and Kanye West in product launch
US natural and organic drinks producer Guru Beverage has announced a product collaboration with singer Kanye West.
The two have signed a deal to create a product with West, the company said today (9 April).
The product is expected to launch later this year in the US and Canada.
"We are thrilled to be able to collaborate in the development of a new Guru product with Kanye West," said Ray Jolicoeur, co-founder of Guru.
Guru is currently available in Original, Lite (low calorie), Full On Lemonade, Iced Tea Green Tea Honey-Lemon, Juicy Superfruit and Juicy Tangerine flavours.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l