IRELAND: Guinness workers agree redundancy deal
A redundancy package where by more than half of the employees are expected to receive a maximum £137,000 (US$194,000) settlement has finally been accepted by Dundalk Guinness workers. The deal, which according to the Irish Independent newspaper was accepted by the employees by 70:30 also includes health insurance, scholarships for school children for the next 10 years and free beer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat