IRELAND: Guinness workers agree redundancy deal
A redundancy package where by more than half of the employees are expected to receive a maximum £137,000 (US$194,000) settlement has finally been accepted by Dundalk Guinness workers. The deal, which according to the Irish Independent newspaper was accepted by the employees by 70:30 also includes health insurance, scholarships for school children for the next 10 years and free beer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1