CANADA: Guinness UDV to close two bottling plants
Guinness UDV Canada is to close down two of its bottling plants, with the loss of 265 jobs. The company said it plans to shut down its bottling plant in west Toronto early next year, while another bottling plant, in La Salle, Quebec, will be closed in late-2003 or early-2004. Some 55 jobs will be lost at the Toronto unit, while the La Salle closure will result in 210 redundancies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review