US: Guinness UDV takes on Anheuser-Busch over Red Label
In what can undeniably be described as a clash of the Titans, Guinness UDV has filed a lawsuit against Anheuser-Busch in the Manhattan Federal Court over the sale of A-B's new Red Label beer which it claims infringes the trademark and brand identity of its own Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch Whisky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk