UK: Guinness UDV announces £13m Scottish investment
Guinness UDV, part of global drinks giant Diageo is to invest £13m (US$18.6m) into expanding its Leven bottling plant in Scotland, for brands like Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua. Claiming sales of Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua have been exceeding company expectations since their introduction, the investment will give Leven a capacity to produce 250m bottles of the company's leading brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"