UK: Guinness UDV announces £13m Scottish investment
Guinness UDV, part of global drinks giant Diageo is to invest £13m (US$18.6m) into expanding its Leven bottling plant in Scotland, for brands like Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua. Claiming sales of Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua have been exceeding company expectations since their introduction, the investment will give Leven a capacity to produce 250m bottles of the company's leading brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit