UK: Guinness UDV announces £13m Scottish investment
Guinness UDV, part of global drinks giant Diageo is to invest £13m (US$18.6m) into expanding its Leven bottling plant in Scotland, for brands like Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua. Claiming sales of Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua have been exceeding company expectations since their introduction, the investment will give Leven a capacity to produce 250m bottles of the company's leading brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role