UK: Guinness UDV announces £13m Scottish investment
Guinness UDV, part of global drinks giant Diageo is to invest £13m (US$18.6m) into expanding its Leven bottling plant in Scotland, for brands like Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua. Claiming sales of Smirnoff Ice and Archers Aqua have been exceeding company expectations since their introduction, the investment will give Leven a capacity to produce 250m bottles of the company's leading brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute