UK: GSK readies Ribena summer 'tour'
GSK's 'Berry Wagon' will visit cities across the UK over a nine-week period
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is to launch a summer 'tour' campaign for its Ribena brand in the UK.
The nine-week nationwide tour is expected to target around 1m consumers, GSK said today (30 June). The campaign, featuring a mobile 'Berry Wagon', will support the current Ribena Summer Festival Tickets on-pack promotion.
Branded bicycles and a themed picnic area will form part of the sampling campaign which launches on 7 July in London, before heading around the country.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research