Product Launch - US: Gruppo Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Click through to view Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Gruppo Campari's X-Rated Fusion Tropix
Category - Spirits, liqueur, vodka-based, pineapple & coconut, 17% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle; also available in 37.5cl ($16.99) and one-litre ($35.99) bottles
Gruppo Campari has launched a new flavour in its X-Rated Fusion portfolio that targets female consumers.
X-Rated Fusion Tropix is a pineapple & coconut-flavoured vodka liqueur that Campari's US unit claims is an “easy-to-mix and low-calorie spirit for all occasions”. “Maintaining the colourful yet sophisticated X-Rated Fusion Liqueur character, Tropix is destined to be a staple spirit for fashionable women,” Campari America said.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
In 2012 the company had yet to fulfil its potential as the largest importer of drinks, by widening the variety of products imported. Moreover, Israel Beer Breweries is expected to expend their positio...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)