US: Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey gets first TV spot
The ad marks Wild Turkey's first TV spot in the US
Gruppo Campari has lined up the first television advert for its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand in the US.
The company, which bought Wild Turkey from Pernod Ricard in 2009, said late yesterday (1 May) that the advert debuts this week. Comprising a 15- and a 30-second version, the ad, which can be viewed below, will air nation-wide on channels including ESPN, Comedy Central, Spike, TNT, and TBS.
The ad, directed by Bob Giraldi, carries the tagline 'Give ‘Em The Bird' and will be backed by print, out-of-home, digital, social media, and public relations.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland's main gas network....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends