US: Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey gets first TV spot
The ad marks Wild Turkey's first TV spot in the US
Gruppo Campari has lined up the first television advert for its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand in the US.
The company, which bought Wild Turkey from Pernod Ricard in 2009, said late yesterday (1 May) that the advert debuts this week. Comprising a 15- and a 30-second version, the ad, which can be viewed below, will air nation-wide on channels including ESPN, Comedy Central, Spike, TNT, and TBS.
The ad, directed by Bob Giraldi, carries the tagline 'Give ‘Em The Bird' and will be backed by print, out-of-home, digital, social media, and public relations.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland's main gas network....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch