US: Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey gets first TV spot
The ad marks Wild Turkey's first TV spot in the US
Gruppo Campari has lined up the first television advert for its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand in the US.
The company, which bought Wild Turkey from Pernod Ricard in 2009, said late yesterday (1 May) that the advert debuts this week. Comprising a 15- and a 30-second version, the ad, which can be viewed below, will air nation-wide on channels including ESPN, Comedy Central, Spike, TNT, and TBS.
The ad, directed by Bob Giraldi, carries the tagline 'Give ‘Em The Bird' and will be backed by print, out-of-home, digital, social media, and public relations.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland's main gas network....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future