Product Launch – US: Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Click through to see Campari's Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, US, Bourbon
Available - From this month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - MSRP of US$19.99 per bottle
Distribution - Skyy Spirits
Campari is extending the Wild Turkey Bourbon portfolio in the US, with the launch of Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
The variant, which represents the first whiskey solely crafted by associate distiller Eddie Russell, has been designed for consumers who prefer to consume Bourbon with mixers or in cocktails. The release will be backed by a marketing campaign featuring print, outdoor and digital advertising, as well as through the use of social media.
To coincide with the launch, the Wild Turkey stable will get a packaging revamp, with updated labelling appearing on Wild Turkey Rye and Wild Turkey 101.
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Click play, below, to hear the CEO of Gruppo Campari, Bob Kunze-Concewitz field a question from just-drinks at today's launch of the 2012 Campari calendar, with actress Milla Jovovich....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends