Product Launch – US: Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Click through to see Campari's Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Gruppo Campari's Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, US, Bourbon
Available - From this month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - MSRP of US$19.99 per bottle
Distribution - Skyy Spirits
Campari is extending the Wild Turkey Bourbon portfolio in the US, with the launch of Wild Turkey 81 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
The variant, which represents the first whiskey solely crafted by associate distiller Eddie Russell, has been designed for consumers who prefer to consume Bourbon with mixers or in cocktails. The release will be backed by a marketing campaign featuring print, outdoor and digital advertising, as well as through the use of social media.
To coincide with the launch, the Wild Turkey stable will get a packaging revamp, with updated labelling appearing on Wild Turkey Rye and Wild Turkey 101.
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Click play, below, to hear the CEO of Gruppo Campari, Bob Kunze-Concewitz field a question from just-drinks at today's launch of the 2012 Campari calendar, with actress Milla Jovovich....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets