Product Launch – US: Gruppo Campari's Skyy Infusions Coconut
Click through to view Gruppo Campari's Skyy Infusions Coconut
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this week
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of US$18.49 per 75cl bottle. Also available in 5cl ($1.99), 1-litre ($23.49) and 1.75-litre ($26.99)
Distribution - Campari America
Campari's US division has launched the latest flavour of its Skyy vodka brand.
The launch of Skyy Infusions Coconut will be backed by a marketing campaign featuring advertising, social media activities, and on-/off-premise promotions.
The coconut variant joins Skyy’s existing line of flavours, which includes Dragon Fruit, Blood Orange, Pineapple, Ginger, Cherry, Grape, Citrus, Raspberry and Passion Fruit.
Bacardi has confirmed the appointment of a permanent regional president for Latin America, recruiting a Campari executive to fill the role....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets